We Supply & Repair Volvo Penta TAD1171VE Engines
10.8 liter, in-line 6 cylinder
TAD1171VE is an off-road, in-line 6-cylinder, 10.8-liter diesel engine. It features electronic high-pressure injection, overhead camshaft, and electronically controlled wastegate turbo. Optimized SCR technology and a light EGR contribute to efficient combustion
High power and torque already at low engine speed. Well-balanced for smooth operation & low noise levels.
EASY SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
Compact, simple installation and easy to service. Easily accessible service points. Common platform between engines for all exhaust emission standards.
High-tech injection system contributes to efficient combustion and low fuel consumption. Exhaust reduction system with SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) and ligtht EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) only.
WIDE RANGE OF OPTIONS
As optional equipment possible to remote mount filters and service points. The engine can also be ordered as PowerPac EATS (Exhaust Aftertreatment System); A complete set of pre-installed components including Exhaust Aftertreatment System components, engine cooling system (radiator and CAC), air and fuel filters and mounting brackets.
- Proven and straight-forward design – built on Volvo Group technology
- Low cost of ownership and operation
- High power and torque already at low engine speed
- SCR and light EGR only – no DPF, DOC or regeneration
- Compact, simple installation and easy to service
- Similar engine footprint for all emission standards
- Wide range of optional equipment
ENGINE AND BLOCK
- Cast iron cylinder block
- Wet, replaceable cylinder liners
- Replaceable valve guides and valve seats
- Overhead camshaft and four valves per cylinder.
- Full flow disposable spin-on oil filter, for extra high filtration
- Gear type lubricating oil pump, gear driven by the transmission
- Oil level sensor at startup
- Electronic high pressure unit injectors
- Fuel prefilter with water separator and waterin-fuel indicator / alarm
- Gear driven low-pressure fuel pump
- Fine fuel filter with manual feed pump and fuel pressure switch
- Available as Power pack or base engine.
- Belt driven coolant pump with high degree of efficiency.
- Electronically controlled Waste-gate.
- Engine Management System 2 (EMS 2.3), an electronically controlled processing system which optimizes engine performance.
- The instruments and controls connect to the engine via the CAN SAE J1939 interface. Options available for engine control equipment.
EXHAUST AFTERTREATMENT SYSTEM
- SCR and light EGR only
- Airless urea injection
- Wide range of options available, including different sized AdBlue® / DEF tanks (also possible for OEM to design own tank).
- AdBlue/DEF Quality Level Temperature Sensor for US Market