We Supply & Repair Volvo Penta TAD1353VE Engines
12.8 liter, in-line 6 cylinder
TAD1353VE is an off-road, in-line 6-cylinder, 12.8-liter diesel engine. It features electronic high-pressure fuel injection, overhead camshaft, and turbo.
High power and torque already at low engine speed. Well-balanced for smooth operation & low noise levels.
EASY SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
Compact, simple installation and easy to service. Easily accessible service points. Common engine platform for all exhaust emission standards.
High-tech injection system in combination with internal EGR(Exhaust Gas Recirculation) contributes to efficient combustion and low fuel consumption.
- Proven and straight-forward design – built on Volvo Group technology
- Low cost of ownership and operation
- High power and torque already at low engine speed
- Compact, simple installation and easy to service
- Similar engine footprint for all emission standards
- High sulfur-in-fuel tolerance
- Wide range of optional equipment
ENGINE AND BLOCK
- Cast iron cylinder block
- Wet, replaceable cylinder liners
- Replaceable valve guides and valve seats
- Overhead camshaft and four valves per cylinder
- Full flow disposable spin-on oil filter, for extra high filtration
- Gear type lubricating oil pump, gear driven by the transmission
- Oil level sensor at startup
- Electronic high pressure unit injectors
- Fuel prefilter with water separator and waterin-fuel indicator / alarm
- Gear driven low-pressure fuel pump
- Fine fuel filter with manual feed pump and fuel pressure switch
- Available as power pack or base engine.
- Belt driven coolant pump with high degree of efficiency
- Electronically controlled Waste-gate
- Engine Management System (EMS) 2.3, an electronically controlled processing system which optimizes engine performance. It also includes advanced features for diagnostics and fault tracing.
- The instruments and controls connect to the engine via the CAN SAE J1939 interface. Options available for engine control equipment.
EXHAUST AFTERTREATMENT SYSTEM
- With internal EGR