We Supply & Repair Volvo Penta TAD1362VE Engines
TAD1362VE is an off-road, in-line 6-cylinder, 12.8-liter diesel engine. It features electronic high-pressure injection, overhead camshaft, and turbo.
POWER & TORQUE
Maximum power and torque available at low rpm. As a result noice as well as fuel consumption is very low.
LOW EXHAUST EMISSION
Efficient injection as well as robust engine design in combination with SCR technology contributes to excellent combustion and low fuel consumption.
DURABILITY & LOW NOISE
Long experince with SCR systems in combination with base engine development reduces risk of downtime. Well-balanced to produce smooth and vibration-free operation with low noise
COMPACT & SIMPLE INSTALLATION
Compact, simple installation and easy to service. Easily accessible service points.
EASY SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Easily accessible service and maintenance points contribute to the ease of service of the engine. As optional equipment possible to remote mount filters and service points.
- Low cost of ownership and operation due to SCR technology
- Proven and straight-forward design
- Compact and simple installation
- High power and torque available at low engine speed
- Complies with EU Stage IIIb / EPA Tier 4i
- Wide range of optional equipment, please see order specification
ENGINE AND BLOCK
Cast iron cylinder block – Wet, replaceable cylinder liners – Replaceable valve guides and valve seats – Overhead camshaft and four valves per cylinder.
Full flow disposable spin-on oil filter, for extra high filtration – Gear type lubricating oil pump, gear driven by the transmission – Oil level sensor at startup
- Electronic high pressure unit injectors
- Fuel prefilter with water separator and waterin-fuel indicator / alarm
- Gear driven low-pressure fuel pump
- Fine fuel filter with manual feed pump and fuel pressure switch
Available as Power pack or base engine. – Belt driven coolant pump with high degree of efficiency
- Electronically controlled Waste-gate Electrical system
- Engine Management System 2 (EMS 2), an electronically controlled processing system which optimizes engine performance.
- The instruments and controls connect to the engine via the CAN SAE J1939 interface. Options for engine control equipment.
ENGINE AFTERTREATMENT SYSTEM
- Emission levels compliance through SCR technology
- Several DEF tanks available as options
- Possibility to offer a wide range of installation material needed