We Supply & Repair Volvo Penta TAD1372VE Engines
TAD1372 is a powerful, reliable and economical off-road Diesel Engine built on the Volvo in-line six concept.
COMPACT & SIMPLE INSTALLATION
SCR technology selected by Volvo does not increase amount of cooling capacity needed. As optional equipment all material needed in order to install the engine can be ordered from Volvo Penta. Installation guidelines as well as drawings and CAD models are easy to access. The result is an engine and aftertreatment system that is easy to install with minor impact on existing machine layout.
POWER & TORQUE
Maximum power and torque available at low rpm. As a result noice as well as fuel consumption is very low. Useful engine speed for the TAD1372VE is due to power and torque layout very flexible.
TAD1371-1375VE is a powerful, reliable and economical off-road Diesel Engine range built on the Volvo Group in-line six concept.
LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
World class fuel efficiency combined with high uptime as well as low cost of ownership. Compact & simple installation As optional equipment all material needed in order to install the engine can be ordered from Volvo Penta. Installation guidelines as well as drawings and CAD models are easy to access. The result is an engine that is easy to install.
DURABILITY & LOW NOISE
Long experince with base engine development reduces risk of downtime. Well balanced to produce smooth operation with low noise. Power & torque Maximum power and torque available at low rpm. As a result noice as well as fuel consumption is very low. Useful engine speed for the TAD1371-1375VE is due to power and torque layout very flexible.
LOW EXHAUST EMISSION
Efficient injection as well as robust engine design in combination with optimised SCR technology and a light EGR contributes to excellent combustion and low fuel consumption.
EASY SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Easily accessible service and maintenance points contribute to the ease of service of the engine. As optional equipment possible to remote mount filters and service points.
- Proven and straight-forward design – built on Volvo Group technology
- Low cost of ownership and operation
- High power and torque already at low engine speed
- SCR and light EGR only – no DPF, DOC or regeneration
- Compact, simple installation and easy to service
- Similar engine footprint for all emission standards
- Wide range of optional equipment
ENGINE AND BLOCK
- Cast iron cylinder block
- Wet, replaceable cylinder liners
- Replaceable valve guides and valve seats
- Overhead camshaft and four valves per cylinder
- Full flow disposable spin-on oil filter, for extra high filtration
- Gear type lubricating oil pump, gear driven by the transmission
- Oil level sensor at startup
- Electronic high pressure unit injectors
- Fuel prefilter with water separator and waterin-fuel indicator / alarm
- Gear driven low-pressure fuel pump
- Fine fuel filter with manual feed pump and fuel pressure switch
- Available as power pack or base engine.
- Belt driven coolant pump with high degree of efficiency
- Electronically controlled Waste-gate
- Engine Management System (EMS) 2.3, an electronically controlled processing system which optimizes engine performance. It also includes advanced features for diagnostics and fault tracing.
- The instruments and controls connect to the engine via the CAN SAE J1939 interface. Options available for engine control equipment.
EXHAUST AFTERTREATMENT SYSTEM
- SCR and light EGR only • Airless urea injection
- Wide range of options available, including different sized AdBlue® / DEF tanks (also possible for OEM to design own tank).
- AdBlue/DEF Quality Level Temperature Sensor for US Market.