We Supply & Repair Volvo Penta TAD840VE Engines
7.7 liter, in-line 6 cylinder
TAD840VE is an off-road, in-line 6-cylinder, 7.7-liter diesel engine. It features common-rail fuel injection, overhead camshaft, and turbo.
High power and torque already at low engine speed. Well-balanced for smooth operation & low noise levels.
EASY SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
Compact, simple installation and easy to service. Easily accessible service points. 500-hour oil change interval (or 1,000 h with oil analysis demand). Common engine platform for all exhaust emission standards.
High-tech injection system contributes to efficient combustion and low fuel consumption. Exhaust reduction system without EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation).
- Proven and straight-forward design – built on Volvo Group technology
- Low cost of ownership and operation
- High power and torque already at low engine speed
- Compact, simple installation and easy to service
- Exhaust reduction system without EGR
- Similar engine footprint for all emission standards
- High sulfur-in-fuel tolerance • Wide range of optional equipment
ENGINE AND BLOCK
- Cast iron cylinder block
- Replaceable cylinder liners
- Replaceable valve guides and valve seats
- Overhead camshaft and four valves per cylinder.
- Full flow cartridge insert filter
- Gear type lubricating oil pump, gear driven
- Common rail
- Gear driven fuel feed pump
- Fuel prefilter with water separator and water in fuel indicator / alarm
- Fine fuel filter of cartridge, insert type
- Manual feed pump on pre filter
- Belt driven coolant pump with high degree of efficiency
- Fixed Geometry Turbo (FGT)
- Engine Management System (EMS) 2.3, an electronically controlled processing system which optimizes engine performance. It also includes advanced features for diagnostics and fault tracing.
- The instruments and controls connect to the engine via the CAN SAE J1939 interface. Options available for engine control equipment.
- Without EGR