We Supply & Repair Volvo Penta TAD884VE Engines
7.7 liter, in-line 6 cylinder
TAD884VE is a powerful, reliable and fuel efficient off-road diesel engine built on the Volvo in-line six concept.
LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
World class fuel efficiency combined with a reliable Exhaust Aftertreatment System (EATS) gives high uptime as well as low cost of ownership.
POWER AND TORQUE
Maximum torque is reached at low rpm and continues to rated power. The power and torque layout ensures the engine to operate in a wide engine speed range.
LOW EXHAUST EMISSION
Chosen engine design combined with optimized DPF/SCR technology ensures that TAD884VE complies with EU Stage V emissions.
COMPACT AND SIMPLE INSTALLATION
System concepts selected by Volvo lowers amount of cooling capacity needed hence minimizing radiator size. Interfaces are compatible with engines of earlier legislations.
- Proven and straight-forward design – built on Volvo Group technology
- High torque already at low engine speed
- SCR, DPF+DOC and uncooled EGR • Compact, simple installation and easy to service
- Same engine footprint for all emission standards
- Wide range of optional equipment
- Excellent passive soot regeneration
- Extended oil service intervals 1000h
ENGINE AND BLOCK
- Cast iron cylinder block
- Replaceable valve guides and valve seats
- Overhead camshaft and four valves per cylinder
- Fuel system
- Electronically controlled common rail injectors
- Gear driven fuel feed pump • Electronically controlled common rail injectors Fuel pre filter with water separator and water-in-fuel indicator/ alarm • Manual feed pump on pre filter
- Full flow cartridge insert filter
- Gear type lubricating oil pump, gear driven
- Belt driven coolant pump with high degree of efficiency
- Engine Management System (EMS) 2.4, includes advanced features for diagnostics and fault tracing.
- The instruments and controls connect to the engine via the CAN SAE J1939 interface. Options available for engine control equipment.
EXHAUST AFTER TREATMENT SYSTEM
- SCR, DPF+ DOC and uncooled EGR
- Airless urea injection
- Wide range of options available, including different sized AUS/ DEF tanks (also possible for OEM to design own tank).
- AUS/DEF Quality Level Temperature Sensor